Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!

The snow from the last 2 nights is the largest accumulation they have seen in 10 years. I'm pretty sure at our house we got, at least, 11-12 inches. It's been fun watching it fall...from inside the house, of course!! We took the kids out last night when there was only about 4 inches. Here are some pictures.......










This was from last night...about 3-4 inches had already fallen......

This was from this morning....about 11-12 inches......

I'm trying to convince Thomas to take them out sledding. I am watching a little boy today, so hopefully we will be able to get some pictures to share!!!

3 comments:

Ber said...

Now that's what I call...WINTER!!

. said...

That looks super COLD! I can't believe we cancelled school and freaked out over such little snow after seeing that! Enjoy it!

familiesarepriceless said...

Everything looked like so much fun except for Thomas shoveling the snow. Looking at snow is so much fun but I don't think I can handle the coldness that comes with it. Miss you kids!