Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our First Week in Vegas! Hang in here with me, it's kinda long!!

I have a bunch of pictures to share, so hang on tight!!

This first set are just some random pictures. Mostly with Kayslee, my niece. The kids pretty much terrified her for the first hour or so, but after that she warmed up to them like she'd known them forever. My nephew Hunter is in here too. He just barely turned 3 on the 20th, and is already taller and bigger than Marina!



This next set of pictures is of our Christmas Eve. Every Christmas Eve since I can remember we have ALWAYS gone Christmas caroling. My dad bought a little fire truck a few years back, so we take that around now. It was raining that night, so the kids didn't get to ride in it as usual. But, it was still a fun family night together.



The rest of the night was spent eating our annual Christmas Eve buffet dinner. Plus, all the grandkids helped Grandma make a gingerbread house.



This next set is of our own Garyson Christmas morning with the kids. It was a fun, quiet time for us to open presents with just our little, all right, I guess big family!



Hope you were able to stay awake during all of that!! Our second week pictures will be coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't believe you got WII fit too! We have been looking all over for it and can never find it!