Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Can't Wait Until I'm 8...

For Then I'll Be Baptized You See!

On December 27th, Ryker was baptized. We are so grateful to all of our family for taking the time to help support Ryker in this decision. We are so proud of him, and enjoy watching him grow into a fine young man.


My favorite picture of Ryker!

Ryker right before getting baptized.

These are all the wonderful men who stood in the circle to confirm Ryker.

We are so thankful to everyone who helped us make this such a special day for Ryker!


1 comment:

Chandra said...

Congrats to Ryker! Looks like you got out of that cold weather and did some time in good ol Vegas. Even a trip to Maccayo- was that the one on Trop? I haven't been for years but my parents still go once in a while. Looks like you had a fun Christmas!