Monday, January 12, 2009

2nd Week in Vegas

Here we are at The Magical Forest. This is an annual activity for my side of the family. We really missed it last year, and were so glad we could go this year!



Here are the kids helping Grandma and Papa make cinnamon rolls. They had a blast. This was actually done on Christmas Eve. I just forgot to put it in my other post.

Here are some random pics from the trip....

Harley & Marina sleeping with their new Zobies! Thanks Uncle Jim and Auntie Jaimee!!
You guys gotta check these out! They're adorable!!
www.zoobiepets.com
Ryker & Jimmy ready for bed!

Me, trying to get Maddee to smile!

Uncle Jimmy reading a good night story!

The grandkids at Macayo! This is where I grew up eating at. I can't believe they are still open! Such great memories!!


I'm going to do a post for Ryker's Baptism and Sierra's Birthday. I thought they deserved their own posting. Gosh, I am getting old....Sierra is 11 now, and I can't believe my baby boy is old enough to be baptized!

No comments: