Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Official...The Weatherman Said It's"Just Darn Frigid!"

Here is our 7 day forecast as of tonight. As you can see, we should only get up to 2 degrees tomorrow with a low of -14. Our wind chill temp will be around -25 to -35 degrees. Then, just like Indiana always does....a 20+ degree difference in one day! We'll even have a Heat Wave by Tuesday of next week!! Ha Ha

What's the point of this post......just looking for some sympathy from all my peeps in the desert enjoying 65 degree temps!! Doesn't this post make you want to come and visit us and hang out!! Hee Hee



5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm feeling ya. It's pretty dang cold here in Michigan too and my poor husband has to walk in it to get to class. And the worst has yet to come!!

Emma F said...

Wow, that is so cold! Being in Arizona, I can't even imagine weather that cold! We're pretty much in the high 60s or low 70s now.

Stay Warm!

Ber said...

Holy cow that's cold!! Reminds me of serving my mission in Wisconsin!! It got that cold too! We had to knock on people's door's with golfballs because we couldn't take our hands out of our gloves or our knuckles would split open when we knocked! Come to New Mexico, it's a bit warmer here :)

. said...

Ahhh..it was so hot today during lunch I had to turn the a/c on in my car! Oops, sorry. Did I make you jealous?!? Just remind me of your weather during the summer when it is 118!!!

Jamie G. said...

Oh, I'll be rubbing it in, in about 3 more months!!