Friday, September 5, 2008

This Girl Cracks Me Up!!

So, Wednesday was Marina's Birthday!! My baby is now 4 years old. Crazy!! Here was the conversation at the breakfast table on Wednesday morning.....


Marina: Is it Wednesday?
Me: Yes!
Marina: Am I 4 now?
Me: Yes!
Marina: But why does my clothes still fits me???

I just had to giggle and laugh!! She just can't believe that her clothes still fit, even though she is a whole year older! She has been telling everyone all about it. She really does crack me up!!

1 comment:

julie said...

They do say the funniest things. Mine will turn four this Wednesday and she asked me the other day that when she turns 4 on her birthday will she be big like her cousin who is 7 and not have to sit in a car seat anymore!! You wonder what they are thinking in those little minds of theirs. Too funny and cute!