Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last Saturday was my birthday! I wasn't too excited, as I had been feeling pretty crappy all week. Thomas had school, so I knew it there wasn't going to be anything too exciting going on. But, when Thomas got home, he brought me a blizzard from Dairy Queen...my all time favorite!! He even put a candle in it. Then, he took me out to the Bare Essentuals store, and got me some new makeup!! Yippee!! I am so excited!! I have been wanting to get some of this for a long time. It is awesome make-up, and super easy to put on! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

5 comments:

Chandra said...

Well Happy Birthday!! I never expect or want much either but it's nice when someone does a little special something for you!

VivaLasFloyds said...

happy birthday jamie!!!!! Nice present and blizzards are the best!!!

Steph said...

I totally thought you were leading to another pregnancy withthe whole I feel crappy comment :) Happy b-day to you!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! I will have to try Bare Essentials - I am always looking for new makeup :)

. said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!! Sounds like you had a fabulous day and you deserve it!!!