Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Marina's Birthday Celebration!

Marina's birthday isn't until Sept. 3rd, but we decided to celebrate it on Labor Day while the kids didn't have school, Thomas didn't have to work, and I didn't have to watch any kids! Marina has been begging to go back to the zoo, so we spent the morning there while it was nice and cool. We had so much fun!!



Marina also made her very own birthday cake!! It sure was yummy!! (My camera is acting up!)

The next day she decorated it!!
Later in the afternoon Trent, Beth & Megan came over for an early dinner! It was super yummy! Then Marina got to open presents and blow out the candles on her cake!!

3 comments:

familiesarepriceless said...

Haooy Birthday Marina! I love you and miss you. See you soon.
Aunt Brandee

. said...

I love the pic of her licking the beaters...where do kids pick up on that?!?! Ok, ok...as a Mom, I have to admit it was from me!

trayci said...

that is one awesome cake!!! i love the idea to let her make it herself. what a great memory - makin' her cake like a really grownup girl.