Friday, January 18, 2008

My Sunbeam Baby!

I can't believe that Marina is a Sunbeam! She really can't be that old yet, can she?? Anyways, she hates Sunbeams, and won't go without me. She even won't go with me sometimes. She just wants to go to class with Thomas. I think it has to do with the new start time of church. We now start at 1pm, so it's definitely lunch time & nap time by the time primary starts. Hopefully she'll warm up to it soon, since I am now teaching the CTR 6 class.

She LOVES the new dress and tights that she got from Megan. She talks about them everyday! So she was more than happy to pose in them. This was taken on her first day of Sunbeams!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

MY blog- http://route44spriteextraice.blogspot.com/

Pat said...

Grandma & Grandpa say...we're think you're adorable and we're proud of you and you becoming a Sunbeam....of course you've always been a ray of sunlight in our lives!