Saturday, January 26, 2008

Freezer Burn!

Just thought I would share this cute and funny conversation I had with Harley yesterday morning before they left to go to the bus stop.

Me: "Harley, get your hat, gloves, and coat on. It's 0 degrees outside."
Harley: "Mom....I don't want to get freezer burned!"
Me: "You don't want to what??"
Harley: "I don'u t want to get freezer burned!"
Me: "Do yomean frost bite?"
Harley: "Yea, I don't want my face to turn black...I need my scarf on!"
Me: (giggling) "Okay, we'll put your scarf on your face to help keep the cold off."

I guess Thomas was talking to them the other night about how they need to be careful when they are outside in the cold, so they won't get frost bite. When she said freezer burned, I about lost it!!

Kids say the darnedest things!!

4 comments:

Anamarie said...

That is really funny, freezer burned!

Andrea said...

That is hilarious!! I miss that little girl so much!!

. said...

I think you could write a book about all these funny things kids say!

Pat said...

I agree with the Farnsworths....keep a journal of the darndest things you kids say! I'm going to start one for your dad's "Jimisms"! Love it! Thanks for sharing and keeping us in the loop of our grandchildren growing up....way too fast!