Friday, January 4, 2008

I was wondering where that went!

Thomas found this scarf, which belongs to Aspen (our oldest...GRRR!), outside in the snow!! Hmmm...no wonder she was always wanting to wear a different one. She was also a little too excited about the one that Jim & Jaimee sent her for Christmas!! I wonder what else we will find when it starts to melt again!! Hey, I wonder if that's where all 20 pairs of gloves that I bought have gone. I guess we'll get to have a treasure hunt every time the snow melts!!

4 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

That is funny! And Happy Birthday Sierra!

Kris said...

That is too funny. We're always finding stuff when the snow melts; gloves, hats, toys... you name it.

. said...

Aren't kids great!?! It will be fun to hear what else you find underneath all that snow!

Pat said...

Amazing! A wonder and wonderful! They kids are having some new and amazing experiences. Treasures just waiting to be found!