Friday, January 18, 2008

First Day of School!


Well, Thomas left this morning for his first day of college. He has been really excited to get started. This is something he has wanted to do for a long while, and I am glad he is finally going! So, I hope that everyone will say a little prayer for him and keep him in your thoughts this semester as he has is carrying a full load of classes AND working! I'm super proud of him and know he will do great!! (Oh...and yes, that is a wreath on the front door! Guess I better take that down!)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah for Thomas!! Good Luck!! We will definitley keep you in our prayers, but we know you will do great!!!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Great backpack shot like the kids!! Good luck!

. said...

Best of luck with school...and Jamie good luck to you! It will be hard, but worth it in the long run!

julie said...

Hey, How are you? I remember you totally!!! What a small world. I can't believe you have 5 kids. I think the last time I saw you and before you moved you had your son. Wow, moved to Indiana huh? Thats so far away and cold. Good to hear from you and as soon as I can figure out how to put together all this blogging crap I will put you on my Friends and Family and come visit often. Hope you do the same. Tell your hubby hi for us. :)

Pat said...

Go Get Them, Thomas! We're so very proud of you! Love, Mama and Papa