Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Marina's New Glasses

When I got home from China, I started to slightly notice that Marina was going a little cross eyed at times. Thomas never saw it, but I just couldn't shake it. So, I decided I needed to take her to the Eye Doctor. Come to find out, her eyes do cross a bit, but the doctor is hoping we caught it early enough and that we may not need to patch her eye. We ordered her and Sierra some glasses, and we have patiently (NOT) been waiting for them. As we were waiting for them, Marina's eye has really gotten worse. Thomas catches a glimpse of it every now and then, and kinda goes, "Whoa!" We try to not let her hear us be so "wow-ed" by it, though. We don't want her to grow up with too much of a complex about it. (This is a subtle hint for Uncle Tyler...LOL) Anyways, I think she's adorable in her new glasses. We got her & Sierra both 2 pairs. I'll post Sierra's pics when she gets home from school. For now, here's Marina!!


4 comments:

Anamarie said...

I just want to squeeze that little red head with the super cute glasses now.

Faggo said...

WOW strawberry you look very edjamakated... the bottom pair make you look very old and grown up
I love them
Love uncle Tyler

Coffin Cutie said...

the bottom pair do look like they belong to an older person but they are both very cute. I like the pink ones the best. cute cute!!

Tristen said...

i bet sierra has plenty of "big sister advice" to give marina about the social dangers of "the patch"! haha good old times, sierra. love the specs, little one! hope you enjoy them as well!
<3triten