Friday, April 4, 2008

China Friday!!

Well, I finally got all the pics of China from my mom. She took about 2000 pics while we were there!! Youza!! So, I thought that I would do "China Fridays!" Each Friday, if I remember, I'll post about one particular thing or group of things that we saw or did in China.

Today is......The Great Wall

This was AWESOME!! I think that this was one of my Fav spots while we were there. Did you know that the cement that they used to build The Great Wall was made out of sticky rice and lye?? I couldn't believe that! Very Interesting. It was just amazing to be there and see such a huge part of history. It was began to built before the birth of Christ, too! I didn't realize it was that old.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

That's so cool!

. said...

What an amazing site! Your pictures make me almost feel like I am there!