Thursday, April 3, 2008

DEBT FREE!!

I just needed to scream from the mountain tops that Thomas and I are DEBT FREE...at least, for now!!!! After selling our home, moving to Indy, and thanks to a nice settlement from my car accident we are debt free! It feels so good not to owe ANYBODY money, especially with Thomas in school. Goodness knows that we will have enough student loans to worry about soon enough. So, for now, we are enjoying a debt free life!

I also want to thank EVERYONE that has supported us in our move to Indy. It wasn't easy moving so far away from those we love & LOVE to hang out with, but I can't imagine where we would be right now if we were still in Vegas. Our families have been awesome, and we can't wait to see Thomas' side of the family in June/July!! Ryker is also super excited about his "Boy Time" he will get this summer with Grandpa, Uncle Jimmy & little Jimmy! Harley & Marina are even more excited to see their "Bosom Buddies" Madison & Jorgi! In fact, Marina woke up this morning crying this ultimate "sad" cry for Jorgi. It was so cute & sad all at the same time!

We love all of our friends and family TONS, and would never be where we are today without every single one of them!!!

THANKS A TON TURKEY BUNS!!!

2 comments:

Anamarie said...

I think I am more excited than the kids are, I am counting down the weeks till we leave:-)

Write me here said...

Jamie it was so good to hear from you. I am so glad that things are going well for you and your family. I miss seeing you and your family. I miss your husband in Cubscouts he was so good at what he did there.
Where is that you live? We are waiting for tuesday to see if Elder Grondel will be transferred. Do you live in a ward or a branch? write and let me know. Busimom6@aol.com when we come out there maybe we can meet up and see each other. thanks for dropping into my blog please drop in again.