Monday, March 10, 2008

Yay!! Sledding!!

On Saturday, we finally got a good enough snow to go sledding. The kids were so excited to finally be able to use their new sleds that Santa brought them for Christmas. Thomas had to go to school, but I was determined to get some use out of those sleds. So, I found out where a good hill was, and off we went. To me, this hill was huge! As soon as we got there, the kids were like...We're gonna go down that??? Later, though, when Thomas saw the pics, he was like....That's nothing!! Anyways, we thought it was fun! I wasn't sure about Harley because she doesn't even like to go down slides, but I actually think that she had the most fun. Ryker kept saying on his way back up..."That was totally wicked!!!" Everyone else there was looking at us like we were really weird. I think it was because we were so overly excited to go sledding because we hadn't really gone before. I had to explain that we were Desert Rats and that this was new to us. Then everyone was like...Ooooh, we get it!!

Anyways, it's hard to take pictures when you are also trying to keep everyone from getting hurt or getting up the hill or, in Marina's case, warm and happy. So I don't have very good pics, but I thought I'd share them anyway.

Enjoy!!!











4 comments:

. said...

Looks like so much fun! We are supposed to get back down to the mid-50's this weekend - BRRRR!

Coffin Cutie said...

oh man that looked like fun. That last video - did Ryker get snow in his face?? funny. it almost looked like he had goggles on. fun fun!!

Anamarie said...

Who was it that Ryker slammed into? I miss sledding.

Jamie G. said...

Some other random kid that was there. You can't hear it on the video, but the bonk could be heard from across town! That's why I gasped so loud on the tape and turned it off, I thought for sure he was hurt bad, but he was kinda laughing after!