Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jet Lag Sucks!

It's 2:30am here in Indy, and what am I doing???? Well, I'm wide awake, of course! I just finished doing ALL of the dishes...even the pots and pans that I usually put off until later...put in another load of wash...and just fed Aspen & Sierra some dinner. Yes, that's right, dinner! Right at 5pm, they just couldn't help it, they both went to bed and we couldn't wake them back up. Plus, they are getting really sick, too. I think all this jet lag is making their immune systems run on empty. So, there is my little rant. It's the only thing that I can complain about our trip. I definitely don't regret going at all, but MAN...jet lag sucks!!!

5 comments:

Anamarie said...

That is the only thing that I don't take into consideration when planning a trip.

Was the jet-lag bad when you got to China?

Jamie G. said...

Oh yeah...it was like clockwork...every evening at 7pm, it was like a truck hit us and knocked us out cold!!! I would force myself to stay awake, but the girls just couldn't do it. It was kinda funny to see them WANT to go to bed that early!!

Amanda said...

I am soooo jealous about your trip...It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Jet lag is the worst! Did you guys walk the whole Great Wall? How incredible!!!

Kimberly Williams said...

Oh honey I feel for you and I just flew back from Minneapolis and I'm STILL Tired! It looks like you all had a blast! Scrapbook those pictures!! :)

. said...

When you're wide awake at 2am, like this morning, just think about all the phone you had!