Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!

Today we went to Megan's preschool and participated in all the fun, including some Easter Egg Hunts! I have to say, it is the first time I have ever hunted for eggs while the snow was falling!! There isn't any snow on the ground, but it sure was coming down right before we got there. All the kids kept saying, "This is SO weird!" We had lots of fun, and are so glad that Megan invited us to come with her.

One funny thing......Trent & Beth were watching the 3 little ones while I took Aspen & Sierra to their age groups egg hunt. When I got back, Beth told me something cute that Marina said. The Easter Bunny was going around and having fun with all the kids. Beth asked Marina if she liked him or something to that effect......and Marina so "Hims a Her!!! We all thought it was so cute and funny!!

Have a Wonderful Easter, and always remember what this great Holiday is all about. I am so thankful for all the wonderful blessings my family and I have. I am forever grateful for my Savior and what he has done for me.

Enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

Mark & Marianne said...

Jaimee,

It's amazing how you can run into people you have not seen in a while through blogging!! I cannot believe how grown up all of your kids are. You have a such a cute family. I had heard you had moved, just couldn't remember where. Sounds like Indiana was a good move! I'll make sure to check back often!

Marianne Dowdle (Hafen)