Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween!

I know it has taken me a couple of days to post Halloween, but oh well, you'll just have to deal with it!! Hee Hee We had a fun Halloween day with Grandma. Marina and I learned how to make donuts! I am pretty sure that this was the first time I have actually seen them made from start to finish. Mom has been making donuts every Halloween since before I was born, but I guess I was always a little preoccupied with other things...that, or I must have thought that they just miraculously appeared every Halloween evening! Marina absolutely loved being Grandma's little helper! The kids loved walking in the house after school and smelling that fresh donut and homemade root beer smell. I didn't get any pics of the kids because I was busy fryiny, frosting, and serving guests...but enjoy the pics I have!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

donuts and rootbeer...yum!!! That just made me really hungry!

Stac said...

Oh I remember that about your mom. Delicious! I love your parents. They are some of the greatest people I know. I really look up to them as examples of who I want to be more like. It looks like you had fun!