Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 3 of Grandma & Papa's Visit

Well, we took it easy on Sunday. We were all exhausted from all the fun we had over the weekend. We went to church. We had a wonderful Primary Program in Sacrament Meeting. All of the kids had speaking parts (Aspen & Sierra had 2), Sierra played a piano solo, and the 4 older ones sang the 2 middle verses of "This is My Beloved Son" all by themselves. They all did a GREAT job. It was so beautiful and the spirit could be felt strongly. On the way home from church my mom took some pretty pictures of the fall colors. When we got home, we had "Thanksgiving!" Mom thought it would be fun to have a Thanksgiving dinner, since we won't be able to be with our families this year. It was Yummy!! After that, we all rested. Trent & Beth came over later, so Aspen could finally open her Birthday presents. All in All a great day!!

3 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Happy Birthday Aspen!!

My kids are so sad they don't get to go through your haunted hosue this year!!

Jamie G. said...

Trust me...Thomas is totally bummed about it too!! He is going through some major Haunted House withdrawls!!!

Kris said...

We just had out Primary Program and I'm so glad it's over. I'm the Secretary in Primary and you'd never know that one little program could cause so much stress.

I love the fall pictures. That's so nice your parents could visit you. I cherished the days my family would come visit us in Nebraska.