Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Roller Coaster Weather!

Well, remember a few weeks back, I posted about the nice fall weather. Well, like a week after that we were back into the upper 80s even the lower 90s. Monday was a record, not only for that day, but for the latest October has ever seen 91 degrees! Ok, fine, I can deal with that. After all, I was born and raised in Vegas. Fast forward only 2 days later. We have dropped more than 30 degrees in less than 48 hours! Today's high was 57 degrees, with the wind chill, it felt cooler than that. Now, they are saying that by the weekend we should be back up towards the low to mid 70s. Can't Mother Nature just make up her mind??

It's driving me nuts because I can't quite put away the summer clothes, but I am having to also get out the bulky winter clothes! Did I mention that I have 4 girls in one room, sharing one closet??? Yeah, that's not working out so well!!

I was told that Indiana's weather was temper mental, but come on!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The weather back there has been crazy. I've been watching it on the news and weather channel! Good thing is that you'll probably have a white Christmas and that's something I've always wanted!!!

Stac said...

yup, sounds like Tennessee when I lived there. Crazy weather but it is so beautiful!