Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 1 of Grandma & Papa's Visit

Grandma & Papa came to visit, and we had lots of fun showing them around our new home. We went to the "Punket Catch" as Marina would call it, and then we went out to see the Headless Horseman. Boy, was that fun! I decided I better do a slide show, since I wanted to include tons of pictures. Believe it or not, I didn't use them all. Grandma ended up taking well over 100 pictures of our day. The first slide show is of Waterman's Farm. The second slide show is at Conner Praire, where the Headless Horseman hangs out. Hope you enjoy!!




My mom recorded parts of the spooky hayride, but we weren't allowed to use flash photography. So this is a movie of us when the Headless Horseman scares us. By the way, the really loud screaming is me! He totally freaked me out! (and Harley wasn't having it at all!) Listen carefully, and you can hear the horse galloping. We were wearing glow sticks, so the little green things are us.






2 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

You guys are having too much fun!! We are all so jealous. Do your parents feel better about your move now that they have been there?

Kasey said...

I LOVE your blog! These videos of your Headless encounter crack me up. It SOUNDS so scary! :) Thanks for sharing with INDYMOMS! --Kasey Jackson, mom of three boys