Thursday, November 15, 2007

" 'Bout Me?"

This has got to be the most saddest, but cutest thing Marina has ever said! (And she sure can say some cute things!) So, I took Ryker and Sierra to the Doctor today. When the doctor finished checking them both out, (Ryker has Strep Throat...Sierra has an ear infection) Marina was swinging around in the "doctor's chair" and looks very sadly at the doctor and asks, " 'bout me?"

Come on, everyone all together now...AWWWW!

Well, the doctor just couldn't say No. So, she tells Marina, "Open up" and she takes one look in her mouth...looks at me...and says, "Oh my...she's got it too!" They swab her throat, and sure enough, she's got Strep too.

I was shocked!! Well, at least I won't have to make another trip to the doctor. Then the doc asks me if I had considered getting them their flu shot. So...long story short...the 3 of them also got their flu shots. So Brave!!

Aspen & Harley are next!! Bwahaahaa...Bwahaahaa!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I miss that little girl!! She is too cute! So funny too.