Sunday, March 1, 2009

Face Numbing Smiles

Aspen, Ryker and Harley had to go to the dentist of Friday. Aspen was supposed to have 4 teeth pulled to get ready for her braces, but only ended up having 2 pulled that day because it was so painful. She'll have to go back and have the other 2 pulled in a few weeks. Ryker and Harley had cavities that needed to be filled. When they came home, I couldn't stop laughing because these were their smiles.......



Seriously...I was in tears from laughing so hard. Don't worry, I wasn't laughing at them, I was laughing WITH them because they couldn't stop either the minute they looked in the mirror!

Priceless!!

2 comments:

Coffin Cutie said...

Rykers is by FAR my favorite! oh thats FUNNY

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com