Friday, February 20, 2009

A CROC of a deal!

I just finished buying all of the kids Crocs for $4.98 each!! I am super happy about this deal! It is at www.finishline.com. The shipping is a bit outrageous, but even with it, the deal is still pretty good. They also have a deal going on that if you buy $75 worth of stuff that your shipping is free. So, seeing as I have so many kids anyway...I bought a few extra pairs to get me up to that point.

I ended up getting Ryker 2 pairs of Crocs for $4.98 a piece and then I also got him some Pumas that were on sale in a bigger size for him to grow into. I got Harley & Marina 2 pairs of crocs (a regular kind and some maryjanes for $4.98 a piece) and I also got them some mammoth ones in a bigger size for next winter. The mammoth ones were $9.98. I also got Aspen and Sierra some regular ones for $4.98 each too. They are in women's sizes now, and there wasn't much selection for them.

Anyways, just thought I'd share the great deal. The Finish Line website was so slow today and the server kept going down, so if you are going to try and get some of these, be ready to be patient!!

2 comments:

. said...

I love a good deal! Thanks for sharing, I will have to check it out!

VivaLasFloyds said...

sweet deal!