Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day & Happy Birthday Papa!!

I had a lot of fun getting the kids' lunches ready for St. Patrick's Day. It took some doing separating all of the green items out of their groups, but I love doing fun things for them!! Leprechauns are also leaving the kids some Lucky Charms and green milk for breakfast. I can't wait for them to see!!



I also want to wish my daddy, a.k.a. Papa, a Happy Birthday!! I miss being able to sit and talk and hang out with him on almost a daily basis like we used to be able to do when we lived in Vegas. Anyone who knows Papa, knows that he is the "Real Deal!" He is so caring, understanding, loving, extremely generous, kind, funny, talented, smart and the best Papa my kids could EVER ask for! I am eternally grateful for everything he, and my mom of course, has done for me and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be their daughter. It's been a rough/weird year in more ways than one, and I'm just so incredibly happy to call him my Daddy!!



Happy St. Patty's Birthday Papa!!!
Can't wait to see you in June!!!

3 comments:

. said...

I feel like a total slacker after looking at those amazing lunches, which by the way, are making me hungry!!! You are such a cool mom hooking them up like that...nice job!

familiesarepriceless said...

I love the videos and so did Kayslee now she's trying to do it. How funny is that. See you soon!@

Janelle said...

Really those lunches are impressive! Good work! Maybe next year for me! :)