Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Indy just keeps getting better & better!

For the first time in my life, I got to witness a mother duck leading her baby ducklings! It was the so adorable. They were right outside our dining room window...I mean, I could have reached out and touched them! I think I was more excited than the kids! So, I run to get my camera, but by that time, they had already headed down to the pond behind our house. Oh man, I thought, there's no way I'm gonna find them now!

Wait a minute...who's daughter am I???? Yeah, my mom would have killed me if she knew I didn't, at least, TRY to find them. So, that's what I did. I trudged back behind my house, where it is NOT landscaped in the least little bit, and headed down to the pond. (Which, techinically isn't a pond yet. It just a big whole in the ground...more like a marsh!)

After searching and searching, I found them hiding in with the long grass. Here are the pics I could get. Mom you better be impressed!!


3 comments:

Anamarie said...

Very cool!

Amanda said...

that is so sweet. I love it!

Pat said...

I am definitely impressed! Mother