Monday, May 12, 2008

Can I get a Woot! Woot!

As you all know, Thomas started his college education this semester. He is now officially finished with the Spring 2008 semester! I am super proud of his accomplishments! In addition to taking 5 classes(15 credits), Thomas has also been working 45 hours per week. This includes a daily round trip drive of about 3 hours. (In good traffic) Oh yeah....he is also the Elder's Quorum President in our ward too. Yep, he's been busy!!

Well, feast your eyes on these grades!!!

Math - A
Sociology - A
Biology - A
English - A
Computers - B

So...let's hear it...Can I get a Woot! Woot!

4 comments:

trayci said...

That is so awesome. I am very proud of you Thomas. Way to juggle.

Andrea said...

That is so awesome Thomas!!! We are soo proud of you! Congratulations.

Anamarie said...

Whoop! Whoop!

Pat said...

Thomas....you get an A+ from me. I am so very proud of you! You rock!!!