Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First dry Saturday!

Last Saturday was our first dry Saturday in quite awhile! Marina has been asking to go to the zoo for months, and I have had to explain that we couldn't go while it's so cold out. Well, Saturday was beautiful, so I took the kids while Thomas was in school. It was so fun, and not crowded at all. We first went to the butterfly garden. It was really neat. There were all kinds of butterflies everywhere! Huge ones. We had to be really careful, though, because they would land on the ground, and sometimes you wouldn't see them till it was almost too late! I had a few close calls with the stroller! Then we just walked around the zoo. I love being so close to a zoo, and not have to rush through it because we are only visiting. I love that we can come back again and again, and not have to worry about missing something. I love it!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Much better than the Shanghai Zoo!!! Love the butterflies and the elephants....but especially "my grandkids"!