Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"That's just perthect!"

Marina has a new saying. Yesterday, we went to pick up Ryker at school for some much needed doctor appointments. Marina was reading a book in the lobby while we waited for Ryker to come up from his class. The book was stamped with "Wanamaker" in the front, which is the name of their school. She pointed to the "W" and said, "Look mom, my M." I, of course, had to correct her, and then pointed out that it was her M, only upside down. She immediately turned the book upside down, and said, "That's just perthect!" I was laughing so hard!! (on the inside, of course, I was in the school) Anyways, ever since then, she says it all the time. It is so cute, I LOVE it!!

This is an older picture of her, but it is one of my favs!!

6 comments:

Anamarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anamarie said...

such a cutie pie! sorry about the one above I had a bad misspelling
:-)

Anamarie said...

BTW, the above post doesn't come up on my page.

Jamie G. said...

Which post?? You mean your 1st comment?? It comes up on mine, but it just says deleted.

Anamarie said...

no, the writing above marina's picture, well I assume there is writing there because there is a lot of space above her picture.

Jamie G. said...

Really??? It's a whole big story of what happened....HMMMM!! I guess I can email you the story. Wierd!