Friday, August 17, 2007

Knock on Wood!!

I almost hate to say it out loud, (don't want to jinx it) but Marina is potty trained!! Last Friday, she started putting panties on all by herself. She did not want to wear a diaper anymore! I, of course, was a little scared because we are in a rental house with very light carpet. BUT, I didn't want to stop her if she really was wanting to be a "Big Girl!" Well, I am happy to announce that since last Friday, Marina has only had maybe 3 accidents! She hasn't had any for at least the last 3 or 4 days. I am so excited that she did this on her own!! WooHoo!!

Congrats to Miss Marina!!! My Big, Big Girl!

3 comments:

Anamarie said...

That is so great, Jamie. Just think of all the money you can save now by not purchasing diapers$$$

Jamie G. said...

Tell me about it!! Has Jorgi kept up on her potty training?? Marina has been talking non stop about hers and Jorgis birthdays, and how they are big girls now. She wants an Ariel cake and is going to "rip" her birthday! (open presents) She cracks me up!!

Anamarie said...

yeah, Jorgi has been SOOOO much easier than Madison was to potty train. She even stays dry about 3 or 4 nights out of the week too. She spent the past weekend with Trayci and Taneil in Utah and she didn't have any accidents:-)