Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Harley Dear!


Today is Harley's 7th Birthday!!

I can't believe that it has been 7 years since our little, stubborn runt was born. Harley was breech, and when the doctor turned her (which is WAY more painful than childbirth) she decided to turn right back. She has lived right up to that stubborness every day of her life! She was my 1st C-section baby, and was also our smallest baby...and still is compared to the others.

Harley is a very sweet, very smart girl. She loves making new friends, and loves to learn new things. She is technically in 1st grade, but tested into the 2nd grade Math and Language Arts curriculum at their new school. She loves to read, with her favorite books being Junie B. Jones books. She also loves movies, and anything she can dance and sing to. I love anything that will get that big belly laugh out of her!

Happy Birthday Harley!
We LOVE you dearly!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

I can't believe Harley and Riker are just over a year apart! I didn't realize. Wow, how did you do that? Well, I know how you did it, I mean....you know what I mean, Every woman who has more than three kids should automatically go to Heaven because they obviously have a great deal of faith...or they've already checked out and need a reward :) Wow!

Happy Birthday Harley...If I remember, which I'm sure I wont because I'm so good with little details, I'll be sure to tell her tomorrow at church

Gwen

trayci said...

wow, she is growing up so fast. she is such a special girl. i love her sparkly brown eyes! i totally miss her so give her hugs and kisses for me at least for a few more days until i can do it myself. YAY!!! can't hardly wait!

Tru said...

Oh, my goodness, Harley is SEVEN! I can hardly believe it. I am very much looking forward to seeing you at Christmastime...I'm counting the days til I can get a Harley hug! LOVE YOU!
aunt tru