Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

I just thought that I would hurry and throw in a few pics of the kids this Halloween. There wasn't a whole lot going on this year. We went to the ward trunk or treat, a neighborhood party and then Halloween night was actually pretty lame. I think we handed candy out to maybe 3 parties of kids, and our kids just went up our street. It was very quiet, but I think that was actually a good thing as we have all been so sick lately.



At the neighborhood party, there was a DJ there. Marina was dancing like crazy! It was so hilarious. There were a lot of people there dressed up as scary characters, and they would go and dance with her, and she didn't care at all. She was just glad that someone was dancing with her!! It was really dark in the tent, but if you look really hard you can see her shaking her booty! She kept getting distracted with the lights that were there too. She is so cute!!


5 comments:

Steph said...

Whoops, commented on the wrong thing! Oh well, I couldn't see those pictures either.

Erin said...

Did you not have your annual halloween party with homemade donuts and root beer? Those sure were a hit last year.

Jamie G. said...

No, we were all sick, so I thought everyone would appreciate it if I didn't! Hopefully, next year1

. said...

Sounds like fun...I hope you all are feeling better. It is no fun to be sick for Halloween. The kids look super cute though!!!

Andrea said...

I love the costumes!! so creative!! Can't wait to see you guys!