Wednesday, November 19, 2008

8 is Great!

I can't believe that my baby boy is 8 today!!


Ryker has grown up so much this year. He is becoming quite the gentleman. He loves to open doors for his sisters and I. He is doing so well in school. His teacher only had wonderful things to say about him during our conference a few weeks ago. He is such a big helper with the little boys that I watch. He just loves to get them laughing! It's crazy to think that he will be getting baptized next month while we are in Vegas. It makes me sad that he is growing up so fast, but incredibly happy that he is growing up to be such a wonderful man.



We LOVE you Ryker!!
Happy Birthday to our Big Boy!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

familiesarepriceless said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE YOU!

. said...

Happy, HaPpY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Steph said...

Yea! Happy b-day Riker! Can't wait to see you guys in December!