Thursday, October 9, 2008

We are getting along just fine...

Well, the kids are doing fairly well. In fact, when I thought about what I would be having to go through with all 3 of them, I NEVER thought my biggest challenge would be getting them to lay down and stay down!! They are kids, though, so I know it's gotta be hard to just lay down and stay still. At least when they get up, they are doing fairly quiet activites...except for Marina's ballerina dance today! They did really well staying hydrated the first day, but the amount of drinking has consistently gone down each day. This worries me a bit, so today we have been having a contest to see who can drink the most. It worked for awhile this morning, but as of tonight, they just don't care. The doctor said that day 5 is usually the worst, so time will tell how bad this will get. It really hasn't been all that bad, especially with Thomas' sisters here helping.


7 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

You're a brave mama!

Hope it continues to go well!

barlows said...

Hang in there! I'm keeping up with you on your life on facebook now.

. said...

I am so glad all is continuing to go well, it's great to see the kids smiling in the pictures!

Angie Seaman said...

Wow! You deserve Mom of the year girl. Ha ha! I commend you. That has to be a tough ordeal right now. Great leg picture of the hospital bracelets/anklet. Too cute! Also, thanks for posting about my photography on the IndyMoms blog thread tonight. I really appreciate your compliments. It means a lot! Lastly, my Dad lives in Beech Grove. Small world, eh? He lives in that edition off of 9th. I think its called Carrington Village.

Keep in touch and I'll keep visiting your blog now that I know how to find ya. :) Sending some quick healing vibes your way too for the kiddo's.

Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

julie said...

WOW and double WOW!!!! You definately have your work cut out for you. Hang in there. How great to be almost done and over with the whole ordeal. :)

familiesarepriceless said...

What is Ryker doing sleeping with a Teddy bear? Nothing like bonding time. Cute pictures

Jamie G. said...

Ryker is sleeping with Grammy...the Bunny that she gave the kids before we moved. They fight over it a lot, and he got it at that moment.