Thursday, October 23, 2008

Aspen is 12!!!



I can't believe how fast time has flown! 12 years ago, Thomas & I welcomed Aspen into our lives. After being in the hospital for 4 days before she was born, we were just so excited to begin the new chapter of parenthood in our lives. She has truly been a joy to raise, and we are super proud of the young lady she is becoming. Aspen is an awesome big sister, adventurous, funny, shy, smart, a great babysitter, and most importantly our daughter! She is also officially a Young Woman...no longer in Primary! She is totally stoked about that. I can't wait for her to experience all the Young Women program has to offer... fun weekly activities, Girl's Camp & Youth Conference, just to name a few. I wish you all could be here to help us celebrate with her!!

We LOVE you Aspen!! Happy Birthday!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Tru said...

Oh, my goodness! HOW TIME FLIES! I can hardly believe my sweet Aspen is 12! I hope your birthday was awesome; I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you on your special day. Just know that I love you muchly, and can hardly wait for you to come for Christmas.

Love you!

Auntie Trudi

. said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Amazing how time flies and kids grow up. Can't they just stay babies forever???

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Aspen!! We love you and miss you bunches!!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Happy Birthday Aspen!!

familiesarepriceless said...

Love you Aspen!!

Tristen said...

aspen,
{im seriously crying right now.} i miss you so much. i was 9 when you were born. it was you that made me an official aunt. and ive loved you dearly since the moment jamie {grudgingly} let me hold you, in that old condo with the tan couches. i remember everything about that night. it fills my heart to bursting to see the pictures of how much youve grown. and to think....only a little more time and you'll be in high school. then youll graduate {with flying colors and tons of honors and awards, i imagine}. theres nothing you cant do. remember that. no door that cant be opened. no opportunity that should be missed. i cherish you, aspen, my love. till the end of forever.

<3 tristen

andrea said...

Your family situation is completely opposite of mine. I just have my one year old. It's crazy to think we're the same age. (You might have a year on me.)

I'm at http://4hoursfromeverywhere.blogspot.com/