Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Are you sure you want to??


Well, Marina's insisting finally worked! She has been asking and asking for me to take her to get her hair cut. I would always say something like, "Just a little bit right?" To which she would reply,"Nope, I want it short!" So then I would put it off and put it off. Well, today I have officially signed her up for Pre-School. I finally gave in, so that she would look nice going to school, and so she would feel special just like the other kids when they get ready for school. (She was really bummed when all the girls got to get their hair cut for school.)

When we got to the salon, everyone kept asking,"Are you sure??" And without any hesitation she would say,"Yep!" I asked them if it was long enough to donate, and they said it was. So, we decided to donate it. When I went to pay, they said it was free since she was donating it, and that they would mail it in for us. Of course, I didn't have my camera on me, so I snapped one with the phone. After she was done and hopped off the chair, she looked at me while flipping her hair,"Do you wuv it mommy?" She had the whole salon oohing & aahing!!


2 comments:

Anamarie said...

Oh, strawberry you are so cute. I 'wuv' your new hair cut, you look so much more like your sisters now.

Have fun in pre-school.

We all miss you!

Andrea said...

So cute!! I love the hair cut!! Love you!