Friday, June 13, 2008

She's growing up!


I can't believe it! Aspen has her very first, all by herself, not for family babysitting job! She can't be old enough, right?? It is for a cute family in our ward with 4 year old triplets (yes, triplets!) and an 18 month old. Now, before everyone gets all crazy on me, she will only be there for a half an hour before they will be put to bed. Then, she basically just has to "be there" in case anything happens until the parents get home. Plus, I am only 5 minutes away! She was so excited last night when she was asked that she couldn't stop jumping up and down! She has been waiting for this day for, what seems to her, forever!

Next stop....Young Women's...yikes, make it stop!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You need to move to FL - I could use a good babysitter (one day when I actually leave my baby). That is exciting she is babysitting...I am sure she is great!

Steph said...

I found your blog through Carla's. It is so nice to see you and your family. My kids still talk about Harley and Riker. They miss having them to play with. I'm sure Aspen did just fine. She's had lots of practice:)