Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello From Beijing!

Hey Everyone-

Aspen, Sierra and I are still alive! I haven't been able to access my blog, but I decided to try again here in Beijing at our hotel...and it worked!!

We are having so much fun. The girls are learning a ton and trying lots of new foods. We had Beijing (Peking) Duck and they really enjoyed it. Here in Beijing, we have climbed the Great Wall, explored the Forbidden City, walked around Tiananmen Square, saw the Temple of Heaven, learned about Hutongs, and so much more!!

I can't wait to get home and share all the pics we have. It is going to take me awhile to get them organized, and will definitely take many posts. I will probably have to do one post for each place we have visited.

Anyways, just thought I'd say Hello, and hope that everyone is doing great!!!

We miss you all!!!

4 comments:

. said...

WOW!!! What a trip. It sounds like a blast - wish I was there. Hopefully you have been feeling better. Keep having fun!

Anamarie said...

YAY! I can't wait to see those pictures. Glad you can see the blogs too from China.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Lucky Lucky girls!!

Katie said...

It sounds (and looks) like you guys had a blast I'm so glad!!