Friday, December 14, 2007

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY HARLEY!!

Holy Moly! I can't believe that it was 6 years ago that Harley was born! Yesterday was Harley's birthday, but I had to work. So, we convinced her to wait and open presents tonight. When she got home from school, I hadn't yet made the cake that I bought. Since I had to go to work, she convinced Thomas to bake it with her. When I got home, half of the cake was gone! I guess it's a good thing I bought two cake mixes, so I can make another one for her party tonight. Whoops! Oh well, I'm glad that she had fun making it with Thomas.

She was so excited to bring treats to school for the first time! She was also super excited when her teacher gave her this crown to wear. She woke up this morning and wanted to wear it to school again. We will be opening presents tonight, 'cause she couldn't wait ANY longer. (I will be missing it anyway, as I was scheduled last minute to work. UGH!) Trent, Beth & Megan will be coming over, so the kids are excited to see them! We tried to get her to wait and do it Sunday, but she just wasn't having it.

We are so glad she is a part of our family. We just wouldn't be the same without her!!

4 comments:

Anamarie said...

did you guys get our song-message last night?

Jamie G. said...

No, I will have to check the messages!

Anamarie said...

We called at 8:00pm but no one answered, so we just sang to her:-)

Jamie G. said...

Yep, it's there! I'll have her listen when she gets home from school. Thanks!