Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas at the Zoo!

One Friday Night, we went to the Christmas at the Zoo. It was FREEZING! We figured it was only going to get colder as the month goes on, so we wanted to go and see it before we chickened out later. It was Beautiful!! I dare say it was prettier than Opportunity Village. (Trust me, I am going to get in a lot of trouble for that comment!) We even rode the train around, so that the kids could have that tradition kept kind of the same. (Every year, we would go to Opportunity Village with my family and ride the train, and just play and have fun.) After the train ride, we decided to go and see Santa. All of the kids, except Harley sat in his lap and told him what they wanted. Marina was so cute. The bad news is my camera's batteries gave out after only one picture.

I LOVE this picture because we had all of the kids bundled up, and wrapped their faces in their scarves to help keep their faces warm. Well, I said, "Say Cheese!" and Thomas looked at me and said," You can't see their faces anyway!" Oh...yeah...

3 comments:

Anamarie said...

Haa haa that totally cracks me up what Thomas said. You know that anyone talking that picture would have said that too. Cheese!

Brian said...

How cute! Are you guys getting use to the cold? Just remember you can always add more clothes when it is 30 below zero but you can only take so many off when it is 130 degrees. Enjoy a Cold and White Christmas!

VivaLasFloyds said...

You guys are jsut having way too much fun!!