Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Brace Face!


Aspen got her braces on today! I think she was a little excited, but didn't want to show it too much. After she came home, she didn't hurt hardly at all. I kept asking her because I KNEW it was gonna hurt. Sure enough, about 5 hours later it hit her like a brick wall and she was in tears! Poor thing! She looks great with them on and I'll be glad to have ONE kid in braces done with and FOUR more to go. I was told awhile ago by our dentist in Vegas to start saving because ALL 5 kids were gonna need them. Boy, was she right! We definitely got the bad teeth genes in this family, for sure!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Love you smile, Aspen! You're a "shining star" in my book. Love you. Grandmother

Pat said...

Love you smile, Aspen! You're a "shining star" in my book. Love you. Grandmother