Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Have Furniture on My Eye!

Okay, well, maybe not furniture, but an infection. Marina keeps telling me that there is something wrong with my eye and that there is furniture on it. She also thinks that Chapstick has something to do with it...don't ask me why!

Anyways, yes, this is my 2nd eyelid infection in 6 months. Apparently, I have baffled my optometrist. She said that it is pretty rare to get it once, let alone MORE than once, so close together AND in the exact same eye! UGH! It hurts so bad, and has made my eyelid swell up so big. It's not pink eye at all, as my eye itself is just fine. But, if the infection gets too bad, it can spread to my brain. Yea, that kinda scared me! I am on some antibiotics and hopefully, the swelling will go down fairly quickly like last time.

Why me???

2 comments:

Steph said...

I believe you need to post a picture or two of your ginormous eyelid :)

Coffin Cutie said...

eWwww! sorry about that - i cant even imagine what you must be going through. and i am hoping along with you about it going away soon.